You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Survey’ category.
It’s been forever since I’ve done one of these, so here’s two:
Your result for The Ohmigod Test…
Venus – Goddess of Love and Beauty
67% Goodness, 78% Vengeful, 67% Lawful and 67% benevolence!
Your result for The Sexplorer In Bed Test…
The Kink Master
-51 Pure and 12 Control!
You like sex, a lot. You are not concerned with who is in control, as long as you are getting some. Variety is the spice of life, so lets add some spice! Tie me up, spank my bottom, or vice versa, it is all good. The most versatile type, you can please or be pleased by nearly anyone.
* Stolen shamelessly from Lez
1) Wheres the person you like right now?
2) Last time you consumed alcohol?
My 40th birthday, six months ago
3) What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
On the treadmill at the gym
4) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Playing “The Sims 2”
5) How do you feel about the person who texted you last?
6) Have you ever been around someone who was high?
Quite often, but not recently
7) Do you like your life as of now?
It’s a work in progress. I’ll let you know when I finish
8 ) Last thing you purchased?
9) Have you ever drank with your number one?
10) Where are you right now, and how do you feel about where you are?
I’m home, it’s a decent place, but I’d rather be somehwere that’s my own
11) What are you excited for?
I’m excited for the happiness of the people I care about
12) Hows your heart lately?
13) Who was the last person you hugged?
14) Who was the last person to hold your hand?
I honestly don’t remember
15) Are you a jealous person?
Not a bit
16) Did you have a good birthday this year?
Decent, not fabulous
17) Are you tired right now?
18 ) What are your outlooks on gay/bisexual relationships?
As long as both chicks are hot, I’m all for them!
Seriously though, Love is love and labels are meaningless. Hold on to those who make you happy and to hell with those who don’t approve
19) Do you chew on your straws?
20) Have you ever been called a tease?
21) Last Message on myspace from?
22) Three days from now will you be in a relationship?
If I am, those pigs are going to play hell with air traffic
23) Do you have curly hair?
24) Who was at your house last?
25) Do you smoke cigarettes?
26) Do you lead people on?
*renewal of laughter*
27) Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Assuming you mean romantically, probably not
28 ) Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex you loved them and meant it?
I wouldn’t say it if I didn’t mean it
29) Is there something you wanna do?
30) As of today, do you like anyone?
Meh, no one I’m pining over, if that’s what you mean
31) Have you kissed anyone on the lips today?
32) Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
That I have. My current record is above 70 hours.
33) Is your sister a slut?
My niece reads this, so I’ll decline to answer that
34) Do you like to cuddle?
35) Last person you cried over?
To the best of my memory, my Grandfather when he died
36) Do you cry easily?
Not at all.
37) Do you have any siblings?
38 ) Where did you go today ?
To the gym
39) What should you be doing right now?
Whatever I want
40) Are you a heavy sleeper?
41) When was the last time you did the dishes?
42) Name every one that made you smile today:
Just myself and my weird ass sense of humor, but then, I haven’t been very sociable today
*Stolen from Avienne
Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Ideally, I wouldn’t date a smoker, but I’m not sure if it would be a deal breaker or not.
Can you do a split?
Last person you texted?
Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
Morning, definitely, unless I’ve done something during the day to make me stinky
Have you been to New York City?
Yeah, but I prefer not to. I’m not a city type person.
Who is the last person you added to your contacts list in your phone?
Do you have any expensive jewelry?
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Do you think you have made a difference in anyone’s life?
You mean a positive one or just a difference? Either way yes, yes I have
Do you remember the name of your first school you ever went to?
I did until I had to answer this question, then the brain cell holding that information died a horrible, screaming death.
Have you ever tattooed anyone’s name on you?
Why is your number one on MySpace number one?
Uhmmmm, she was the first person I added as a friend on Myspace, so she’s in the number one slot
How many piercings do you have?
None. I used to have one ear pierced, but it’s since closed up
Which year has been the best so far?
I suppose that would be 2003, the year I went back to school.
Ever found more than a dollar in a random place?
Has anyone ever been more important to you than a family member?
Depends on which family member you’re talking about.
Last time you laughed really hard?
Really hard? Watching an Eddie Izzard DVD
Last text message in your inbox?
U home later?
When is your next road trip?
No road trip until I have a job and spare money, so…. not in the foreseeable future
Do you know anyone addicted to any type of drugs?
Would you cry if you found out you were pregnant?
I’d laugh hysterically and change my name to Mary
Where is your phone?
On my desk
Do you know anyone by the name of Dennis?
No, I do not. What’s he been telling you?
Where is your pet(s) right now?
Buried so long, not even bones remain
What color phone do you have?
What kind of phone do you have?
A slide phone
How many kids do you want to have?
Is it possible to have a negative number?
What color are your eyes?
What is the natural color of your hair?
Blond and gray
What are you doing tomorrow?
Much the same as I did today.
Does heartbreak feel as bad as it sounds?
Never had it broken, just drained and dried out
What is the closest blue object to you?
The notebook I write down my workout information in
Have you eaten popcorn in the past 48 hours?
Been to a strip club?
Many, many times…. Not recently though
If you could say anything to any one person, what would it be?
Money’s not a problem, go to any college you want
Describe your life in one word:
How Old where you when……
1. Fell in love (real love, not that ‘Okay, I dated my high-school crush and broke up three seconds later’ thing)?: 33
2. Got a MySpace account – 37 (The sad part is I know this because the first comment I ever got on MySpace is still on the frontpage)
3. Smoked weed – 12 or 13
4. Got French kissed – I honestly don’t remember
5. Went to the hospital for surgery – I never had surgery
6. Got your heart broken badly – 34
8. Got arrested – I got busted for shoplifting before I was in high school, if that counts. I actually was cuffed and went to jail back when I was 23 or so.
9. Smoked a Cigarette – Tried it in my mid-teens, threw up for an hours, decided it wasn’t for me
10. Broke your first bone – Hmmm, nose broken in a car accident when I was 15 or 16
11. Went to a concert – As a kid, music was big in my family.
12. Got your own cell phone – 39
13. Got a speeding ticket – Uhmmmm, speeding, not just any ticket? Fist one I can remember was while going to Gibbs, so 36 or 37
14. Ran away – I’ve been running away my whole life
16. Snuck out of the house – Never had to
17. Pierced other than your ears – Not for me, nope
18. Got a tattoo – Again, not my thing
19. Totaled a car – 16, while practicing driving… in our own driveway… Hit the gas instead of the brakes
20. Moved out of your parent house – 20… the first time
21. How old are you now – 40
22. Had a kid? – Never, ever, ever
*Stolen from Toki
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY ANSWERS!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
1. Name something you use in the shower?
2. Name something a football player wears under his uniform?
3. Name something people hate to find on their windshield.
4. Name something a man might buy before a date?
5. What’s another word for blemish?
6. Something you’d cook in the microwave?
7. Name a piece of furniture people need help moving.
8. Name a reason a younger man might like an older woman?
More ‘open minded’ (know what I mean? nudge-nude, wink-wink, say no more)
9. Name something a dog does that embarrasses its owner.
Sniffs inappropriate places
10. Name a kind of test you cannot study for.
11. Name something a boy scout gets a badge for?
Eating Brownies… No, wait… I mean Identifying Plants
12. Name a phrase with the word ‘Home’ in it?
Home is where the heart is.
13. Name a sport where players lose teeth?
Nascar (though that may just be the fans, I’m not sure)
14. Name something a teacher can do to ruin a student’s day?
Catch them passing notes and reading them to the class
15. What is a way you can tell someone has been crying?
Their face gets all puffy
16. Name something found under a car?
People who don’t use the crosswalk
17. Name a bird you wouldn’t want to eat?
Avienne’s (because A: I just wouldn’t and B: She’d hurt me [badly])
18. Name something that gets folded?
19. Name what happened to this question?
Muttered something about Tijuana and ran out the door
20. Name something that gets smaller the more you use it?
My bank account
*Stolen from Avienne
Your Score: Troll
You scored 50% Esotericism, 74% Power, and 84% Malevolence!
In Scandinavian myth, trolls are ugly, malicious creatures and the enemies of mankind. They are much bigger and stronger than humans, and leave their caves only after dark to hunt. If they are exposed to sunlight they will instantly turn to stone. Trolls are very fond of human flesh. In later myths they are roughly the size of humans or elves, and thought to be the owners of buried treasures. They are sometimes, although very rarely, portrayed as friendly, less ugly creatures.
|Link: The Mythological Profile Test written by LacedWithASmile on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test|
Does this mean I should start using the big words from my vocabumulary books? Heh, maybe I shouldn’t have checked this when my most recent post was about the muppets, but I’d actually prefer that y blog was readable and accessible instead of all scholarly and obtuse.
**I did the same survey for my photo blog and it came up as post-grad college level. Apparently you have to be edumecated to look at pictures.**
Unabashedly stolen from Kathy to offset the gloominess of my last post.
1.What’s in your wallet? Driver’s license, debit card, Social Security card, two dollars, and a picture of kendra
2.What’s under your bed? The floor.
3.What’s on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet? Vitamins
4.What’s in your underwear drawer? One would need a dresser to have an underwear drawer. My clean undies are in a bag in my closet
5.What’s in the trunk of your car? Windsheild washing fluid, my camera’s tripod, and thing I’m supposed to put over my cars roof when I have it down.
6. What colour is the under ware your wearing at this moment? Black
7. Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what’s in it? I have a lockable cabinet in my room. Anything not for public consumption goes there
8.Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what? I’ve been living guilt free lately.
9.What is the most embarrassing thing in your room right now? Yes, that’s right, I’m going to publish the most embarrasing thing I own for the whole world to see. (Hint: It’s made of latex)
10.Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about? Nope, my life is boring
11.What is your last thought before you fall asleep? It varies, but it’s probably sex related
12.How long have those leftovers been in the fridge? 2 days.
13.If I confiscated your computer and took a look around….what would I find? A lot of pictures
14.Do you sleep with anything? Don’t I wish
15.What is your midnight snack weakness? Peanut butter.
16.Have you ever you shop lifted? Yep, back in my misspent youth.
17.Have you ever vandalized anything? Does drawing on my desk at school count?
18.Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Danced, fought, loved, and played Parcheesi (the devil cheats, btw).
19.What do you wait until no one is looking to do? Bite my nails.
20. When did you lose your virginity? I didn’t lose it, I know exactly where it went.
*Stolen from Terri
Do you drive the speed limit?
Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I have gotten two, to date.
What’s the fastest you’ve ever driven?
Just over 100 mph. Woot!
Do you listen to music in your car?
Hell yes, and loudly
Would you rather be the driver or the passenger?
Driver. i spent too long as an involuntary passenger
Do your passengers like to be backseat drivers?
Nope, they know better.
Whats the longest distance you’ve ever driven in one day?
A little over five hundred miles
Where was the first place you drove when you got your license?
Home from the test.
Did you have any restrictions on where you can drive?
What kind of car do you drive?
2005 VW Beetle Convertible
What was your first car?
1977 Chevy Chevette hatchback
How many cars have you owned?
I’m not sure exactly. Around 8
Did you pass your learner’s permit test the first time?
Are you nervous about driving over bridges/tunnels?
Do you have a lot of junk in your car?
Not this one
Is your car clean?
It needs a washing
Do you sing while driving?
Depends on the song. I notice I tend to sing more with the top down.
Ever driven around without going anywhere?
Oh yeah, that’s a good way to spend an afternoon
Ever followed somone while driving just to see where they were going?
Do you use cruise control?
Only on long trips
Do you blast your music?
Ever run a red light?
Not on purpose
Ever been chased by the cops?
Not in my car, no.
Ever been in an accident?
Ever have a flat tire?
Ever had something else happen to your car?
Sure, I’ve had a few junkers in my day
Does your car have a sunroof?
It’s a convertible. The whole roof is a sunroof.
Is your transmission automatic or stickshift?
Does your car get good gas mileage?
Yes it does.
Ever run out of gas?
Yep, I had a car once that registered a quarter tank of gas even when bone dry.
Ever run over an animal with your car?
Not a live one. I did hit a dead deer in January.
What year is your car?
2005. Didn’t I say that already?
Most passengers you’ve ever had in your car?
Places you usually drive your car?
Used to be to work most often, now I guess it’s the gym and the supermarket.
Ever get your car stuck somewhere?
Ever back your car into something/someone back theirs into yours?
Yeah, I had an idiot in an SUV back into me when my car was a year old.
Ever get a parking ticket?
Yep, back when I was 17 in South Orange, New Jersey. It cost me two dollars
Ever driven without a license?
Ever race your car?
No, I have all my teeth.
Have a good driver’s ed teacher?
Yes, I did
Ever had your windshield wipers stop working?
I had a baboon bend my wipers out of shape to get at the delisious pussy willow blossoms that were trapped underneath.
Ever lock your keys in your car?
Anyone ever throw up in your car?
Heh no, but out the passenger side window and down the side, yes.
Ever lose your keys?
Ever have a dead battery?
Ever hit a mailbox or run in a ditch?
Not as the driver. I’ve been a passenger in both those situations though.
Ever leave your lights on?
Not in the new car, but it’s happened.
Do you have a car payment?
Ever drive drunk?
Yes, I have. Hence my DWI conviction when I was 25 and going almost 10 years without a license because of the extreme surcharges in this damned state.
Ever come close to getting in an accident but didn’t?
Do you like driving?
Do you like your car?
I LOVE my car.